https://blindcomputing.org/ status

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Sep 3 18:57:49 UTC 2021

status isn't part of that url, it's got a space in front of it and that
should have ended the url.
I ran sha512sum --tag on the iso and sent that to fail.txt.
Then I deleted the iso and downloaded it again and ran
sha512sum --tag iso >test.txt
Then I ran diff -s fail.txt test.txt and was told the two files were
identical.
So one of two things happened and I can't prove either.
Either I got a good download both times or a bad download both times.
Had those files been different, I might have tried installing with the
second iso.