https://blindcomputing.org/ status

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Sep 3 21:50:44 UTC 2021

Hi Eric,

I am glad you like Slint.

As an aside I plan to upgrade Mate for Slint to 1.26 this week end. This
will be mentioned in the ChangeLog:
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/ChangeLog.txt and also
announced in our mailing list.

Anyone interested will find information in
https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html, the support provided is described in
  https://slint.fr/doc/HandBook.html#_support.

our website needs to be completely restructured, meanwhile the HandBook
is the best source of information.

About Blind Computing I just downloaded this ISO:
https://downloads.blindcomputing.org/blindarch/BlindArch-2020.11.28-x86_64.iso

Qemu says it's not bootable, game over for me.

Cheers,
Didier