best gui vm managers

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Sep 16 23:39:06 UTC 2021

I'm using VirtualBox. I have no experiences with other solutions, so I
can't compare, but thisone works for me quite well.

VB is open-source, the interface is a bit messy at places, but it's
nothing OCRDesktop couldn't resolve as the last resort.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 12. 9. 2021 o 18:25 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):