[raspberry-vi] Re: Possibly Off-Topic: Android Smartphone Recommendations.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Sep 25 15:15:47 UTC 2021

If you can you might want to wait another few weeks until the Pixel 6
models are released. It's quite likely the older models will then
suddenly see a reduction in price.

PS: I have the 4A and it's a great phone. I agree that the lack of SD
slot is annoying, but I have honestly not missed having a physical audio
jack. And, yes, once you enable it via Developer Options, you can use
adb from the terminal, or simply access the phone's filesystem from a
USB port on your computer via the graphical desktop. It just comes up
ready to use--and it's slow-charging your phone while plugged in that way.

Janina