Did Mate change the Brisk menu?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Sep 25 15:37:18 UTC 2021

I'm running MATE 1.26 on Fedora Rawhide. I have the same menu I've
always had, the menu bar with system, applications and places. I haven't
played with the MATE version of Solus yet, but I plan to over the
weekend. the overall OS looks pretty nice just playing around in a vm
with the Budgie version. Gonna do a bit more testing using bare metal
and possibly some USB or SD flash, since I don't wanna kill what I'm
running on this box just now. I'm planning to play with both Budgie and
MATE, although I still greatly prefer the MATE desktop over pretty much
anything else I've tried.

~Kyle