Did Mate change the Brisk menu?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Sep 26 16:03:38 UTC 2021

Oh I see it. I still have it working here after yesterday's install and
update. This one may be even better than the Advanced MATE Menu I just
found on my list of panel applets on my Fedora host. If yours is
missing, it seems it may have been inadvertently removed from your
bottom panel. If you have a mouse or trackball connected to your
machine, you can turn on Orca's "speak object under mouse" checkbox and
run it down to the bottom left corner of your screen. I have a button
right there that says "menu toggle button not pressed." That's the Brisk
menu. If you don't have it, right click and select add to panel. The
Brisk menu should be in the list of applets you can add there. Now I
need to try to get it on the host machine. That's a good one.

~Kyle