Non-visual mind mapping alternatives

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 04:29:16 UTC 2022

org-mode can do it using at minimum outline format with drawers that can
archive stuff until it's needed.  It's possible to export an org-mode
outline to html or pdf file though the pdf file will be inaccessible for
screen readers once done.
Files and locations in files can be linked in org-mode then when exported
to html, the links get preserved when you publish your work.
Lots of support is already available on org-mode on youtube and the web.