Non-visual mind mapping alternatives

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 04:42:55 UTC 2022

You could start with a table format and put links in cells of that table
that take you to other content too.
Row and column headings on such a table would be informative if you chose
to go that route.  In any case, searches for orgmode and mind map on
google and youtube may show you how others did their mind maps.