Dragonfm questions/NNN query

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 9 09:13:25 UTC 2022

Howdy,

// Yes to putting it in the AUR and yes for the env stuff.
OK let me  create a PKGBUILD for dragonfm-git

// I'm poking at the config trying to replicate NNN's open with and not
// having much luck. Is that just a case of remembering to drop to a shell
// and doing what I need?
how does this look like? just a input dialog to enter any command with
the current selected element as parameter?

// On that note...is there a way once I hit F4, to get back to dragonfm
// easily without relaunching it from the shell?
well, just exit the shell (type "exit"), you will be back in dragonfm
then :).

cheers chrys