Dragonfm questions/NNN query

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Apr 9 17:09:48 UTC 2022

Hi Chrys,

I just installed Dragonfm on Arch AUR using yay. So far so good. The only thing that nearly tripped me up was the missing inotify module, which I had to install using pip.

By the way, where is the guide for Dragonfm? Or where can I find the configuration file. I tried looking in the Home directory and the .config/dragonfm/ but failed to get it.

I am still playing with it, and it offers a lot of promises that threaten my continued use of nnn. In short, I see myself using this as my file manager on the terminal.