Dragonfm history vs show hidden

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 11:48:39 UTC 2022

Howdy,

// Ah I see what was tripping me up, the hidden things are at the top not
// after the regular files/folders like in GUI clients. I'm unsure if I can
// tweak that in the settings.conf or?
i just added this for you. please pull master. there is now a new option
in section folder "hiddenFirst".
True = behave just bevore, list hidden files first
False = ignore the first . in the name and just sort the files in order
with the non hidden one. this value is the default.

i also renamed casesensitive to caseSensitive (capital s for sensitive,
to match the other option names in camelcase)
you need to add those to you settings file in section folder:
caseSensitive=False
hiddenFirst=False

// I need to test this on Arch and see if my isue with my laptop of not
// being able to open files now is Solus specific or not, right
// arrow/ctrl+M doesn't work to open up text files with the latest pull, it
// does work with other files however and I do hav $editor set up properly.
// Is this a Solus isue or something with my .bashrc setup?
Just for your information, ctrl + M is the same like pressing return
(similar to ctrl + h for backspace)
but you are right, i see issue here as well. I broke it by accident
while adding open with :). should be fixed now.

Cheers chrys