Dragonfm history vs show hidden

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 22:42:11 UTC 2022

Howdy,

well, its an commandline application. so you have to set the shortcut to
start an terminal emulator and run dragonFM inside. depends on what
terminal emulator you use.
here an example for gnome-terminal.
gnome-terminal -- dragonfm

set this as shortcut, then gnome-terminal comes up with running dragonFM

this works for sure with other terminal emulators as well.

cheers chrys