FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 13 20:21:10 UTC 2022

Maybe this could be done with an alternate command in lynx and an entry in
a .mailcap file but don't quote me on that.  In any case, use of the = key
brings up a different view of the web page already opened and it's usually
the 2nd url entry in that view that will get you back to the web page.
Copy that url then you could use something like I wrote earlier.  This
doesn't always work since some web sites are so messed up they have
misleading urls at the tops of their pages so watch out for that.