FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 06:49:49 UTC 2022

I use apps, like TweeseCake which is a client for Twitter, Mastodon,
Telegram, Gihub, online radio, and file exploration because it's
convenient. Admittedly, I only use the Twitter, Mastodon, and Telegram
parts, but it's really nice to jube able to browse stuff from anywhere,
only hearing what you need, nothing more. No need for a web browser, or a
Pidgin thing where everything is in a list like Thunderbird, and if you
have Discord set up there, can lag really hard due to all the channels and
stuff collected there. I mean, there's a reason a few developers see the
need to work on these things, because it gives us some of the speed that a
sighted person gets from widgets and such.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com