FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 17:35:58 UTC 2022

Forgot to mention, but yeah, it's annoying how many services insist on
using a person's e-mail address or phone number as a unique
identifier... its one thing if they have legitimate reason to contact
you outside of their platform, but there's plenty that would function
just fine knowing nothing about me beyond my username and password...
and trying to force you to create an account just to use your computer
just sounds ridiculous... on the flip side, I find it annoying how
many e-mail newsletters ask for more than just my e-mail address when
signing up. Is it too much to ask that web forms be both properly
formatted and that they only collect essential information?