mailing list privacy, etc.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 22:27:17 UTC 2022

Well, as others already stated, as an informal solution, if any1 posting here
would put a name at an end of message, seemingly that would take care of
Didier's concerns. Also, as you know, I am not in favor of quoting, but at
least if its after  the newer comments, I can then go on to my next message.
And I think an entire list received those explisit messages, but with our names
associated. I for 1 am quite happy with the current state of this list, even
though among other lists such as Speakup, Slint, and others, real names arrive,
but generally no spam.
Chime