FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 23:16:05 UTC 2022

LOL you knew what I was gonna say before I even read the message. Yeah I
guess all that stuff can be turned off, but even the slowest Linux with
as much stuff installed and running by default as is possible, probably
even tons of docker applications running on it, is much less sluggish
than what I had to deal with just a couple of weeks ago. As I said
earlier, just browsing a single website for testing purposes felt like I
was slogging through mud.

~Kyle