mailing list privacy, etc.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 03:58:41 UTC 2022

Hi.

We're talking about sharing the name, not the email address. Sharing
email addresses in these lists is a huge no no, but I can't see what's
wrong with the name valiant8086 showing up in the emails and on any
internet archives of it.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com