OT: anroid volume control app

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Apr 18 03:57:39 UTC 2022

I can't seem to find such an app currently, but if you press the volume
up or down one time, you can adjust either the media or accessibility
sliders manually. You can quickly set either to 50% by tapping then
holding the slider for about 1 second, or you can adjust either slider
by tapping then dragging it up or down. Drag adjustment is in 1%
increments, but it doesn't take much to adjust that way. Unfortunately I
see tons of remapping apps and even more sliders, widgets and volume
profile managers, but I see no way to change the hardware buttons to
increase or decrease the volume by a smaller amount.

~Kyle