Textbased installation of VMs in VirtualBox

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 13:00:54 UTC 2022

It's been a minute since I used VirtualBox, but last I knew, you could
make your vm's right from a terminal or text mode. It once had, and
hopefully still does have, a command line, so you can start from a shell
without having to use the graphical interface at all. There should even
be a headless mode, which if I remember correctly exposes a serial
console or similar. Unfortunately I don't know the specifics of how to
use these features, but I am aware that they exist, so this should help
a little.

~Kyle