ot: seeking Paul..and perhaps an older utility.

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 1 22:34:07 UTC 2022

hi folks,
Its Karen lewellen with a very creative question indeed.
some years back, I received a  utility called openport, which allowed one
to transfer contents from  OCR setups, reading edge, Kurzwell education
system products into a word processor.  wordperfect for example.
I still have the utility, but am missing the documentation, program was
quite handy early bookshare days I understand.
I believe? there may be a former Xerox rep on this list and if so, I am
hoping the program rings a tiny bell.
If I am correct, can you drop me a private note at
klewellen at shellworld.net?
Thanks,
Kare