"Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 02:40:18 UTC 2022

Hi folks,
I am sharing the below article for a couple of reasons.
First, someone directly involved with speakup might want to correct the
slander there seemingly token  blind person shares about speakup.
Second, to encourage others to share the article...it is the sort of
stereotypical projecting that unfortunately, no matter how well intended
passes  for  inclusion efforts sometimes.
Honestly I know more qualified people from this list, from the Blinux list,
for  that matter than the guy hired for this fedora task...and I am not
a major Linux user.
Please read and at least correct his understanding.
Karen

An article in Fedora Magazine talks about increased efforts to make the
Fedora distribution more accessible.

<https://fedoramagazine.org/accessibility-in-fedora-workstation/>