"Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Aug 13 23:47:48 UTC 2022

Well, Al, Voxin is useing I B M T T S which is exactly the same as Eliquence.
Also, unrelated, through much of this discussion I am getting 2 duplicate
messages for each comment.
I also wanted to comment, in my situation back around 2000 working at a phone
company, I was still happily in DOS. I almost convinced them to let me get
company mail in Pine. Before that happened, they changed their mind. Then even
worse the company brought in a hard-nose who took away my DOS machine for
win98. The company did actually have Linux courses in their learning system. An
only item which rehab got me was a Brailler, as where the company paid for
folks to train me or write windows scripts.
Chime