"Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 14 23:50:46 UTC 2022

....and the average cost of a braille display?
and if the material cannot be accessed in Linux?
I could do this all day long.
its wonderful you have that solution for you...but everyone deserves their
solution as well, especially if they are in the majority.
The red lobster where I live  provides braille menus.
Almost always when I visit, the server brings me one.
Without fail, i tell that server how glad I am they provide this menu for
the comparatively few who need it, because they deserve the experience of
ordering as they personally define independence.
It is unfortunate though, that for some, my not being blind as they define
it, means I  cannot be expected to define independence as my body
requires.