"Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 15 15:51:35 UTC 2022

Valiant8086 here. I'm 99 percent a Windows user, and I use command line
a fair bit honestly. Just as you mentioned, what ever tool seems most
efficient and friendly for the user is what they should be using.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, AKA Valiant8086 General Partner at Valiant Galaxy Associates "we make (VERY GOOD AUDIOGAMES) for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com