"Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Aug 15 17:09:42 UTC 2022

Hi all.
I've been using linux at work and at home for at least 12 years.
I certainly encounter accessibility problems as I also encountered when
I was a windows user.
In my opinion, accessibility in linux has improved a lot, even because
there seems to be a greater interest in the community in using linux.
By the way, this message was written and sent from a computer with
fedora workstation version 36 installed.