Impossible to know sender info

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 14:45:14 UTC 2022

For what its worth, Kyle's signature is still read  "tilde Kyle" on my end...

Also, I can't say I've ever had much trouble following conversations
since the list was anonymized... Then again, maybe its because I often
don't pay attention to screen names even on the mailing lists I'm on
that aren't anonymized and because I'm used to meatspace conversations
where I have no idea who most of the people I'm talking to are(e.g.
class discussions in college where I don't know any of my classmates
names or one of my housemates having friends/neighbors over whose
names I can't remember if they were ever introduced to me, or striking
up a conversation with strangers at a social function).