Impossible to know sender info

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 17:41:22 UTC 2022

Nope, reads as tildeKyle  here with the latest things in Arch though so
not sure what happened with some setups to

That being said, I do feel like people have distinct posting styles. I
absolutely hate the overly formal style some blind people do, e.g.

Hello

This is my example

Yours kindly
Blind Person

You aren't writing a letter of recommendation, you're not applying for a
job or writing to your bank, landlord, etc. You're replying to some
random Joe or Jane Schmoe on the interwebs, on a mailing list, who
isn't, 99.8% of the time, super important or worth getting formal over.
Just make your point and send the message IMHO