"Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 18:15:32 UTC 2022

Well, First of all, for maybe a week, whenever Karen is posting on this topic,
I am receiving a total of 2 messages, 1 with her name-and-1 from the list. Are
these going to multiple lists? 2nd, while I have had issues with some NFB
  philosophy, I think their creation of NFB Newsline was quite a helpful
service. 3rd, since Speakup is in a kernel, are their commands in Debian to
refresh any missing files which belong in /etc or .speakup? speakup-doc and
speakup-tools are practicly an only packages you can manage in an apt-get.
Thanks in advance
Chime