Impossible to know sender info

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 06:46:58 UTC 2022

I am a bit guilty of the more formal style of writing myself. It comes with being a High Functioning autistic on top of also being Blind.

That being said, I tend to type the same way I speak, which can sometimes put people off. It makes me sound a bit like a know it all. Anyway, that is now out of the way.

I haven’t checked to see which MTA this list is using, however, that can be easily ascertained by looking at the raw source for the emails. I think it is still up to RedHat how they handle this as I think they are the ones still hosting this list. Now, if they have updated the MTA since the inception of this list, there might actually be a feature that allows for the munging of the email address itself while leaving the first name, last name field alone. Hopefully, if there is an MTA admin on here, they might be able to inform us if this is possible.

-Eric