"Accessibility in Fedora Workstation" (fwd)

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Aug 18 03:51:59 UTC 2022

Might I ask what the firetruck this has to do w/Linux accessibility, &
why this branch of the discussion is allowed to persist, except, of
course, for the fact there's no moderator.

Come on, yall--this is normally a productive list--it's now nothing
more than a dumpster fire. Can yall *please* QUIT!

On 8/17/22, Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list at redhat.com> wrote:
> Glen,
> I have no reason to  follow up on anything.  The role of a commission, and
> the duty of a rehab system employee are  two different things.
> that you state you work for a  nfb philosophy rehab office speaks volumes
> for your integrity.
> clearly your staff simply tell this commission what they want to hear, or
> they exist in name only.
> nothing changes your description of your state.
>

> On Wed, 17 Aug 2022, K0LNY_Glenn wrote:
>
>> I knew you wouldn't follow up on it, they would just laugh at you.
>> Glenn

Scam victim? Tell your story at www.scam911.org/surviving-the-scam
Also check out brightstarsweb.com and mysitesbeenhacked.com
Jackie McBride