Raspberry pi 3

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sun Aug 21 14:55:53 UTC 2022

Hi Ashley,
Sharing an alternative resource in case others here do not come through.
There is a list called raspberry vi, as in visual impaired.  A site, along
with I believe a groups.io community.
May wish to connect there, some on the list actually create images for
such combined efforts.
enjoy this class,
Kare