Remaining DecTalk Issues?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Feb 1 16:11:35 UTC 2022

Thanks Chris: Not only would I love to try this, but ideally it would be easier
if I could connect with you or another Fenrir expert by phone or on Zoom. I
know nothing about Emacs, but just running an EmacsSpeak server is what I
wanted to try in Speakup, but either it didn't work or I didn't know what I was
doing? Now, just as important, in Fenrir, could I run a Speakup style keyboard
configuration? It would certainly make a possible transition easier. I mean,
the fact of Fenrir having a pronunciation dictionary as well as an easier way
of ajusting volume are rather apealing. Thanks so much in advance
Chime