Revisiting Twitter clients

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Feb 1 19:06:17 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I find myself often starting the PC and just doing what I needed to do
without starting an XSession at all.

Quickly editing a document using, in my case, Nano, simply because I
actually like it for being simple, easy and effective. Maybe playing some
music, and now that I've figured it out, reading my mail using alpine.

Is there a reasonably good TUI Twitter client that doesn't rely on any
kind of XSession?

I know this has been discussed but, since stuff change so darn fast in
tech, and particularly in the FOS world, maybe there's something new to
say on the topic.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Slint console using Alpine