Help with YT-DLP

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Sat Feb 5 00:17:26 UTC 2022

Actually I use youtube-viewer to find items-and-have yt-dlp grab them. However,
I probably have `thousands of news videos with seemingly randem
numbers-and-letters after an actual title, just before an extention. Would love
to cleanup all of that. Sure I realize if I were to convert all of these to
straight audio, I would save alot of space. I suppose if youtube items had tags
similar to mp3s, this would be much easier. Thanks so much in advance
Chime