Does anyone know how to switch a Humanware display to contracted braille on Linux?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Feb 7 09:39:56 UTC 2022

For me, switching to six dot braille also switches to contracted braille,
and eight dots switches back to computer braille. The commands are command
2-3-5 for six dots, and command 2-3-6 for eight dots.
Note however that I'm using the Brailliant BI, so the bindings may differ.
For example, a g on the command keys jumps to the previous prompt, it
doesn't toggle contracted braille.

Regards,

Rynhardt