Has anyone gotten i3 accessible yet? or is there a better option besides ratpoison, which is great, btw

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 9 00:11:14 UTC 2022

Not really a WM...

But I've adapted Strychnine to work with LXDE/LXQT. I couldn't get i3 to
work and I'm not touching xmonad at all. I'm not sure about Stumpwm
however....but I've yet to find anything as intuitive as Ratpoison
personally. If i3 can be made accessible, I'd like that but I'm not
sure. Wasn't there a github/gitlab bounty for it a while ago?