YT-dlp help

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 9 01:10:26 UTC 2022

Yes, the --play-list-items switch followed by comma-separated numbers and
dash-separated ranges is your friend.  First video in the playlist is 1 so
count from there.  So first run yt-dlp with --simulate and save the
playlist to a file.  Figure your item numbers from that file then build
your actual download command with your selected --playlist-items list.