Revisiting Twitter clients

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 9 13:32:26 UTC 2022

Hi Tim,

It is rather bad, about at the same level as "twterm".

I am just glad that if you want to, you can actually do this.

If I had a choice, I'd never touch a GUI interface again in my life,
however, I think that may just be me wishfully dreaming of something that
will never happen.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Slint console using Alpine