Has anyone gotten i3 accessible yet? or is there a better option besides ratpoison, which is great, btw

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 9 19:34:41 UTC 2022

I've had success with Strychnine set up to start LXDE or XFCE instead of
Ratpoison, but i3/Stumpwm/Sway seem to not work nicely with Orca. THe
memory usage for LXDE/Ratpoison seem, at least for me, similarish enough.
Okay LXDE has issues but it is lighter than Mate, LXQT's a little
heavier and needs a bit more tweaking and XFCE's another option, even if
personally I don't like XFCE's menu layout.

See if I  could miror Ratpoison's jump to a window with mod4+number
setup, I'd be set, out of the box without a ton of fiddlingsimilarish,