Is Youtube-viewer Broken?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Wed Feb 9 23:51:46 UTC 2022

Hi Didier-and-thanks for your suggestions. I supposedly had pipe-viewer
installed, but I get similar errors to ones I sent along earlier. Yes, am
useing yt-dlp instead of youtube-dl to grab, but I  like youtube-viewer as it
will display 50 results-and-after my suggestions has a favorites list for
channels. At least 1 of Trizen's other projects displayed 2 consecutive groups
of duplicate results. Youtube-viewer does the trick, but I certainly wish I
could go far past 50 results. Thank you
Chime