Coqui TTS has blew my mind!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 03:49:40 UTC 2022

The samples are HTML5 audio elements on the page. They're fairly easy to
download, but only on browsers like Firefox and Chrome. I don't know if
they have fallback links for text-based browsers. My website has
fallbacks, but Firefox, Chrome and other HTML5 browsers hide them. I
didn't try the samples in a different browser to see whether fallback
download links are present. The youtube link does offer a fairly decent
example of the quality of speech and sound though

~Kyle