Is Youtube-viewer Broken?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 09:25:35 UTC 2022

Hello,

Slint being not Arch, yt-dlp will not be upgraded in Slint every time there is a
new release, which is very often[1], and our package is not that old (version
2021.12.03	). However, what do you miss in the currently provided version?

In any case yt-dlp will be upgraded in upcoming Slint 15.0
Cheers,
Didier

[1] Typing "git tag -l "2021*|wc -l" in the cloned upstream repository tells us
that there have been no less than 50 upstream releases of yt-dlp last year.