Coqui TTS has blew my mind!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 18:26:32 UTC 2022

That's not true.

The samples are provided through a *standardized* HTML audio player, as
defined by the World Wide Web consortium (the *authority* for HTML, run
by its creator).

If some command-line application is unable to process it correctly,
that's not a problem of W3C, HTML or any its user.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 10. 2. 2022 o 19:10 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):