Coqui TTS has blew my mind!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Feb 10 22:21:22 UTC 2022

this is a  Linux list, not a w3c one.
Further the principle of wACg  is that all tools should be included.
you are talking about humans, and those humans work differently.
there are html5 tools associated with lynx as well.
What I found  concerning is this hey Linux users we all have this tool!
Which is not true at all.
Lastly you will find very few if any situations where Linux is even
considered a suitable waCG testing environment.
Webaim.org
who  surveys screen reader users has stated Linux has no place in their
evaluation.