Coqui TTS has blew my mind!

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Feb 11 13:02:02 UTC 2022

Personally, I don't see the point of the Hard Utterances.  These are
sentences strung together without any punctuation, the kind of thing
that you normally wouldn't expect to come across and which one wouldn't
expect a TTS to deal with gracefully anyway.

For me the point was to see just how gracefully it does handle such
sentences, which although not necessarily found in books and such, are
found in everyday life, in typos, grammatical errors, misspellings, even
intentional literary styling that can't necessarily be accounted for
easily. I must say that although it did very badly as expected, I've
heard much worse.

~Kyle