Launching a GUI Web browser and Orca from a console?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Fri Feb 11 16:31:15 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I know this is doable, but have never actually done it myself.

I am looking for either a script,  or the info I may need to write my own,
to launch any of my GUI web browsers with Orca, without actually starting
up a desktop, Mate, Gnome, etc, or first starting up a WM, weather Fluxbox
or ratpoison.

If anyone could please point me in a direction, I'd appreciate it.

I actually need this for work, my clients like calling on Google Duo. Why,
I have no idea!

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from the Slint console using Alpine