How do you customize the way punctuations are pronounced in Orca?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Mon Feb 14 12:52:40 UTC 2022

IIRC, the technical name for "#" is "octothorpe", but I doubt that
anyone would want their computer to announce it in that fashion :-).

Bill Acker would probably have wanted his computer to announce it that
way. He had octothorpe.org for years. Ran his email and telephone
service through it an all that, right up to the day he passed. I always
thought Speakup should have pronounced it that way as a nod to him,
since he did a lot of work with it as I recall.

~Kyle