Accessibility of installing Distros?

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Tue Feb 15 19:56:46 UTC 2022

Ubuntu, as far as I know disqualified themselves, seeing that you cannot, as far as I know install 21.10 without help. Yes, the LTS version's installer is still perfectly fine, so you could technically count that and distros based on the LTS.

For how long, I really cannot say.

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp

Sent from my MacBook Air

Contact:

Phone: +27 (0)60 525 9181 <tel://+27605259181>

Email: brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com <mailto:brandt.steenkamp at gmail.com>

Twitter: @brandtsteenkamp <http://www.twitter.com/brandtsteenkamp>