Coqui STS model data

Linux for blind general discussion blinux-list at redhat.com
Thu Feb 17 19:05:52 UTC 2022

Hello,

when it comes to STT, there are multiple really interesting open-source
projects going on.

aside Coqui STT, there are Mozilla's deep speech, Vosk and NVIDIA's Nemo.

I've read an article recently:

https://medium.com/@nick.nagari/comparing-4-popular-open-source-speech-to-text-neural-network-models-92676a9f9265

comparing 4 popular OSS speech recognition frameworks, and Nemo with
quartzNet came out as the best choice.

 From its repository:

https://github.com/NVIDIA/NeMo

It seems really interesting.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 13. 2. 2022 o 15:03 Linux for blind general discussion napísal(a):